Saturday, October 10, 2009

Recharged

We drove to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Tuesday to attend the funeral rite for my grandmother who passed away two months ago. I did not get a chance to attend her funeral then as my passport has expired and Kieran does not have one. I am glad that I am able to give her my respect and I 'chatted' with my grandmother (the tablet with her name). It was good to see my relatives. I especially enjoyed hearing all the gossips! Hahahahaha!

We stayed at The Ascott in KL and we love it! The service apartment (we stayed on the 19th floor, so high!) is very adequately furnished and is so comfortable that Georgia refused to go out! Well I guess she enjoyed watching all the cartoons on cable (we do not have cable at home as we do not want her to watch too much TV programs!) and drawing that she doesn't want to go shopping! The pool area is very beautiful too! It was on the 22nd floor of the building and we had a bird's eye view of KL central. Breakfast was simple and adequate. And the apartment is only a 5mins walk to KLCC. We would certainly stay there again in the future. ^_^

More photos on my flickr album.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

We enjoyed KL when we went there for the first part of our honeymoon - great food I must say!

Salihan said...

I would love to jump into that pool! I;m glad you got a little break and feeling recharged. -me@salihan.com