Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mini bridal veils

Last week I made three mini bridal veil hair clips for Georgia and her best friend, Jemima. And when my neighbour's daughter, Faith, saw that the other girls having the clips on their hair, she asked her mum why she doesn't have one. So I offered to make her the veil too. It was really easy to make. I just used some ribbon and some sash and made the clips while Georgia and Kieran were sleeping at night. I have yet to take photos of the girls with their clips. I'll post the photos once I have taken them!

This clip is for my neighbour's daughter as she's only three and I made her a shorter veil.

This is for Georgia and Jemima. I also sewed little flower buttons at the bottom of the veil.

I have to make another real bridal veil for my uncle's bride. I'll put up the post once I am done with it! ^_^

No comments: